DOG by Lisa Omega-3 Drops 100ml
Out of stock
From reducing inflammation to improving general well-being, omega-3 fatty acids can make your dog feel good. But what if they could help your dog do good too? Unlike fish oil, these Omega-3 Drops are vegan and sourced from sustainable, non-GMO marine algae, meaning they benefit the ocean as well as your dog. They have a delicious non-fishy flavour and contain twice as much EPA and DHA compared to most fish oil products. That’s the stuff that can help the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, nervous and digestive systems.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT?
- Vegan: made from algae, not fish
- Sustainable and GMO-free
- High-strength, veterinary-grade formula
- Twice as much EPA and DHA compared to most fish oil products
- Easy dosing oil, with non-fishy taste
- Our concentrated oil lasts longer and is more effective than the average pack of ‘chews’. It is also more widely accepted by dogs
- Made in Australia
- Recyclable glass bottle